Offre d'emploi : Jr Sales Analyst - international e-commerce company (M/F/X)
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You will be trained to become in charge of the complete sales cycle from the data point of view and bring recommendations as a reference to the sales team regarding the partnerships with several brands.
Our client is an e-commerce company located in Brussels, offering a wide range of products from brands selected in several categories for their customers. A strong and innovative company, with a great internal culture, fun and ambitious people, and many opportunities!
Always innovating also means internally growing and that is why today they created a new position with a lot of things to learn, responsibilities to gain, analysing the sales cycle of the items on the platform. They are looking for that positive future team member to bring her/his ideas, pro activity and perspective.
- Sales analyses: you will analyse the potential of a supplier, their stock volume and forecasts, maximising the profitability of a sale. You will work on the pricing, give recommendations as an expert, and analyse the result numbers of the sales
- Operational management of the sales: you will collaborate with different departments (marketing, sales, etc.) and insure the follow up when it comes to offers, pricing, stocks
- Commercial relationship support: you will act as a support to the Key Account Managers as the reference to give recommendations, build the sales reports, give feedback to the clients and be a point of contact for them, acting as a brand ambassador.
- Dutch or French native with a strong knowledge of English
- You hold a Master degree in a relevant field and/or a few years experience in a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- You have strong analytic skills combined with a great team spirit
- You are stress resistant and the aptitude to take initiatives with a go mentality!
- A healthy working environment that promotes ideas, personal growth and opportunities
- Trainings and growth opportunities
- To be part of a growing adventure, a well-known company that offers flexibility and freedom
- A competitive package in a long term position.