Offre d'emploi : Functional Safety C Software Developer (M/F)
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, E2 Drives has developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design.
E2 Drives mission is to revolutionize the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive eBike propulsion system. The tech company is based in Genval (a nice place in the South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 15 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with one of the top bike players and will strive to become the eBike motor leader within the ten coming years. To achieve this vision, E2 Drives is preparing the market launch of its first generation of motors and starts working on a second generation of motors to enlarge the eBike motor offer.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): Functional Safety C Software Developer.
Reporting to the CTO, you develop embedded firmware for the motor control PCB. Based on internal objectives, you, on one hand, identify and propose new improvements and on the other hand implement these to comply with standard coding rules and norms.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You are responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and verification of the safety embedded firmware part of our Drive unit.
- You will code improvements and algorithms and implement them in C into the firmware to ensure compliance with regard to ISO13849.
- You are in charge of the related planning, the improvement proposal and the implementation and you collaborate within the software development team.
- You report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master degree in engineering, IT, computer science, or equivalent through experience.
- At least 4 years’ experience as a safety software developer within the industry.
- Analytical, problem solving skills, rigorous, autonomous and results oriented.
- Familiar with C coding according to performance level c of ISO13849 or similar safety integrity level: SIL 1 (IEC61508, IEC62061), Class B (IEC60730, IEC62304), ASIL B (ISO26262), SSIL 1 (IEC62279, EN50128), level D (DO-178C)...
- Familiar with requirements, testing, failure analysis, robustification.
- Familiar with Git and CI Fluent in French or in English.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative start-up.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/functional-safety-c-software-developer-mf-en/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.