Offre d'emploi : Junior Business Developer - Food services - Antwerp
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Build your first sales experience by developing new partnerships, identifying prospects and making the sales figures of your department grow.
Our client is a worldwide and well-known actor active in the field of food services. Present in dozens of countries and counting with thousands of partners, they don't fear change and evolution. Still a human sized business on the Belgian market and with the intention to still grow across the country, they are looking for a Junior Business Developer to join their fast-moving and creative team on the zone of Antwerp.
As a Junior Business Developer, you:
- Develop the number of partners for the company in the zone of Antwerp ;
- Identify new prospects on this zone and establish solid and qualitative partnerships with them ;
- Visit them face-to-face, convince them to become partners ;
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions ;
- Are both on the road, and at the office to share moments with your team ;
- Take initiatives, adapt your speech to the type of client your facing, and bring fresh ideas to your team.
- You're a Dutch speaker and have a good command of English.
- You're the owner of a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- You're looking for a first experience in sales where you'll learn commercial techniques and skills.
- You're a sales driven person: you like challenge, to take initiatives, and to have social contacts.
- You want to work for a well-know company that will put value on the creation of experience.
A complete salary package with a car, and many extra advantages, a training plan to guide you during your first weeks, the opportunity to work for a dynamic, fast-growing and open-minded team.