Offre d'emploi : Junior horeca Account Manager for Antwerp city
Join on of the fastest (and coolest) growing company in the food service worldwide and become responsible for your portfolio of clients, trusted with the management of the sales cycle.
Our client offers an entrepreneurial, ambitious and innovative environment combined to an international reputation, having brought a great service for the horeca industry and the foodies everywhere.
As a growing company, they are searching to reinforce their sales team. The city of Antwerp has got a lot of potential and still so many things are yet to be done! You will be trusted with responsibilities, and surrounded by driven, dynamic and fun colleagues, in a company that offers trainings, a horizontal structure and a strong career development.
- Identify and proactively get in touch with interesting horeca prospects and respond to the request of the entering leads
- Meet those prospects/clients, understand their needs, negotiate the terms and conditions in a win-win way
- Establish solid, active and qualitative partnerships with each client, building a strong understanding of their business and bring your knowledge as an expert
- Work on the road, from home and the office (located in Brussels) as you please and depending on the needs of your portfolio
- Hear feedbacks, bring ideas and take initiatives to be part of the company growth : in Belgium, the brand has still many perspectives and the team has a great proposition strength on the table!
- Dutch native speaker, professional proficiency in English
- A diploma in a relevant field or a first experience
- Living in the area of Antwerp
- You are driven, determined, passionate about food and people, determined to grow in a sales function and reach goals
- You like to see the concrete result of your work and go the extra mile!
Great colleagues in a horizontal structure, team buildings, drinks, with trainings, responsibilities, a place to learn a lot and grow, be part of a growing adventure and have great perspectives!