Offre d'emploi : Site engineering Manager
Description du job
Our client is is a global manufacturer of agrochemicals.
In an objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for ;
Site Engineering Manager (m/f/x)
- Votre défi !
Manage, respect, professionalismRole purpose :
- To manage asset creation, care and compliance, achieving optimum asset life-cycle cost and availability through the use of best practices and lean engineering
- To meet national and interne standards of engineering safety and compliance.
- To recruit, train motivate and retain the appropriate level of engineering professionalism on site
- Asset management shall be wholly aligned to the business requirements through intimate understanding, development and use of business-driven measures and in compliance with the HSE and Engineering Management systems
- Foster and maintain an active culture of manufacturing excellence using best practice maintenance and project tools supported by lean methodology
- Mitigation of risk to business, people or the environment through continuity and sustainability of expertise in local / statutory requirements.
- Predict change and flex resource levels to manage replacement in kind, shut downs and business fluctuations.
- Secure delivery of sustenance programme & projects and other capital projects not managed by the Regional Capital Projects Group (CPG).
- Management of all in-house and contractor engineering resources
- Close liaison with the Regional Engineering Manager to ensure efficient use of engineering resources.
- Foster and encourage engineering professionalism through the development and training of the site engineering team.
- Proactive internal & external networking in support of best practice and performance benchmarking.
- As a member of the site management team, use engineering principles and expertise to support the overall site objectives
- Vos talents
Engineering, maintenance, experience competenciesEngineering Competencies :
- Engineering knowledge
- Challenge assumptions
- Concern for standards
- Engineering project control
- Lead engineering resource
- Contract administration
- Document and data control
Maintenance Competencies :
- Development, and Continuous Improvement of Maintenance and Equipment Strategies
- Maintenance for HSE compliance
- Management of Maintenance Work
- Resources Management
CP Key Core Competencies :
- Customer Centricity
- Collaborate for Success
- Drive Results
- Successfully Drive Change
- Leverages Data to Create Value
- Business Acumen
- 5-10 years experience of Engineering in a ‘Seveso’ regulated environment
- Experience of leading multi discipline teams
- Preffered experience in both formulation and /or packing environments,a strong base in one of the two areas is essential
Experience to be gained:
- Engineering in a ‘blue chip’ multinational environment
- Business ‘Savoir Faire’ in the Agrochemical (Crop Protection) Sector
- Multi functional , project & maintenance capability
- Notre offre
A key functionOur client offers you a stable contract consisting of an attractive salary, fringe benefits as well as several development possibilities.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the « apply » button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.