Offre d'emploi : Area Sales Manager SouthEurope - Building material & equipment
You have an International Sales background ? You love to travel and have a strong commercial drive ? You have experience in negotiation with purchasing centers, professional purchasers & distributors ?
My client is company operating worldwide as one of the biggest players in the building material industry. They are famous for their expertise in Insulation technologies but actually have developed several business units each specialised in a niche of building equipment like light, HVAC technologies, hardware and others.
My client is one of these unit, based in Wallonia (Hainaut). From their HQ in Belgium they operate across all Europe, North Africa & the Middle East.
As Area Sales Manager, you are in charge of :
- Picking up the existing partnerships portfolio on the assigned territory.
- Connecting with the current distributors and purchasers and managing these account towards long-term relationships
- Renegotiating existing contracts in line with the company's objectives
- Leading the initiative to collect more information from to market to help you identify, in collaboration with the Sales Manager, new business opportunities with new partners and/or in new territories
- Networking through attending fairs & events, proactively reaching out to potential prospects
The successful candidate will have
- A proven experience of minimum 3 years in international sales in South or Eastern Europe
- A feeling or the ability to learn about technical products
- Fluency in English is mandatory, along with complete fluency in French or Spanish. Any other European language is a nice to have
- Strong negotiation skills - you have experience dealing with purchasers and drawing distributor agreements
- Strong commercial drive - you love to chase new business opportunities and constantly seek new opportunities to grow your market and/or your sales
- You love to travel abroad and are looking for a role with between 40 & up to 70% of traveling time across Europe ...
- ... But you are able to be present in the office in Belgium some designated days per month.
- Autonomy, sense of initiative, solution-oriented & honesty are values that perfectly describe your professional traits.
The successful candidate will be provided with :
- a fixed gross salary aligned with his/her level of experience (open for negotiation)
- a "on target earning" plan to reward your results and give you room for growth according to your level of success
- a company car & tank card
- meal vouchers
- monthly net allowances
- laptop & phone