Offre d'emploi : Digital (SEO/SEA) Marketing Specialist - Belgium
Digital Marketing - SEO - SEA - SEM - Belgium - Brussels
My client is a very successful company operating in Europe and the US, in the field of security equipment & services for private users.
It counts more than 20k employees worldwide and aims at keeping expanding its reach in new markets.
Thanks to their successful dynamic & creative marketing & sales initiatives, the company is the uncontested leader in Europe.
Today, under the impulse of a fresh and dynamic leader, the Belgian entity is undergoing a transformation that wants to place digital marketing at the heart of the business.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for
- collaborating with the sales director to bring a new, fresh approach to sales
- developing and implementing a successful digital marketing strategy - you have carte blanche in evaluating the current situation/processes and setting up, based on your expertise, the actions you judge necessary to drive a more up to date approach to marketing
- Thinking long-term by mapping out for the future, in collaboration with the sales director, the evolution of the marketing department and your team
- managing one FTEs (marketing coordinator)
The successful candidate will have
- Min. 3 years of Digital Marketing experience with proven operational skills in SEO/SEA technologies
- Being fully fluent in Dutch + French or English is mandatory. This role covers the whole Belgian market and requires being able to adapt the sales strategy into locally targeted marketing initiatives
- a strong drive : you are looking for more that a job for today. You want to take part to a project where you have the room to express your expertise, take initiatives and actually have an impact on the way the company does business. You also are looking for clear medium-term growth perspectives in management
- a fresh, highly dynamic, creative personality. You have a direct & clear communication, are charged with positive energy and are able to share your enthusiasm easily with those around you
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive fixed gross salary package, in line with the level of experience and languages skills. On top a complete package of extra legal benefits includes a car, tank card, monthly net allowances, group insurance, meal vouchers, etc.