Offre d'emploi : RETAIL Buying Manager
Today, Our Partner is looking for a talented Retail Buying Manager to help them strive for quality and expertise and who will lead the Belgian purchasing and business strategy.
Our Partner is a fast-growing international company, increasingly renowned within the Retail sector.
As a Retail Buying Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will gain an in-depth insight into the market trends to select and purchase the best quality products to ensure client satisfaction
- You will interact with HQ to implement strategies locally
- You will be responsible for development and implementation of profitable product and advertising strategies in accordance with the overall strategy
- You will effectively and efficiently manage budget to save costs and contribute to business growth
- You will negotiate and build solid business relationships with the suppliers
- You will keep track and monitor the orders to have organized buying processes and to ensure alignment with demand and forecast plans
- You will be responsible of the Supplier quality and performance
As a Retail Buying Manager, you have the following profile:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Buyer position, preferable within Retail Industry
- You have strong knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- You have a proven and impressive track record in retail/FMCG. Purchasing experience is essential
- You have outstanding analytical skills and the ability to use data for business decisions
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You are a solution finder, and you can quickly make the right decisions
- Join an international company that cares deeply about its people, customers, and products.
- Join a company that promotes flexibility and diversity
- An attractive salary with a competitive benefit package
- A job out of the routine