Offre d'emploi : Business Development Manager
Reacfin is a dynamic actuarial and financial consulting firm, leveraging for 18 years on a unique combination of academic expertise and practitioners experience for financial institutions.
At Reacfin, we develop sustainable actuarial and quantitative financial solutions in partnership with our clients (from design and modelling to operationalization in their systems), building on strong data analytics while securing full transparency and integral knowledge transfer.
Reacfin is the reliable bridge between academic excellence and market best practices. Our clients include Insurers, Banks, Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Financial Market Infrastructures and Regulators.
Our team is composed both of experienced senior professionals having held management positions in insurance companies or banks and of very bright young talents with state-of-the-art technical skills.
In the recent years, REACFIN has successfully embarked onto a business mix diversification strategy, with numerous successful achievements within the Risk management and quantitative finance spaces with banks and asset managers in addition to the original insurance companies’ customer base.
More information on our activities with examples of the missions, tools and trainings we propose can be found on our website: www.reacfin.com
To further strengthen its footprint in the BELUX market, Reacfin is currently looking for a business development manager.
The business development manager is a key position within the company. As business development manager, you are spearheading the growth of Reacfin, both within the banking and insurance industries.
In this context, you are responsible for carrying out business development activities with the help of Reacfin’s partners and directors as well as recruiting a team of consultants. You will therefore
- Develop Reacfin’s franchise and originate new business, both with new and existing clients building upon our Partners and Directors networks Optimize Reacfin’s presence across our clients organizations and needs while optimizing Reacfin resources Source both long term service contracts, closed budget team missions with clear deliverables as well as time and material secondment assignments Identify training needs at our clients that could be answered thanks to Reacfin Academy Act as eyes and ears for Reacfin in the market, thereby enabling the company executives to adapt R&D and investments roadmaps to further grow the business In collaboration with our HR manager, build a systematic candidate sourcing approach to match with the business opportunities arising from business development activities. In addition, contribute to strengthening our advisory teams in Reacfin’s Centers of Excellence Develop and maintain an ecosystem of third-party providers (e.g. free-lance consultants) and partners to adequately answer our clients’ needs
- You have a Master degree in Business, economics, actuarial sciences, engineering or relevant field You have at least 5 years of experience in the financial industry, preferably as consultant, recruiter, sales or business developer You are curious by nature, you excel at building business connections, you are passionate about people and their development You have an interest in risk management and financial topics and their developing trends You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you enjoy commercial activities and you are keen to develop and maintain a network of prospects and clients You are a rigorous organizer, you can work autonomously and manage your own priorities You are a team-player, and have great interpersonal & communication skills You are proficient in English and fluent in French and/or Dutch
What we offer
- An exciting position in a dynamic company which keeps a family atmosphere and puts its people at the top of its priorities Opportunities to regularly interact with the senior staff of several financial institutions and insurance companies allowing you to enlarge your network Continuous support from our more senior staff to develop together the business in an entrepreneur mindset An appealing and competitive salary package in line with your profile and experience, rewarding superior performance (including company car, group insurance, luncheon vouchers, hospitalization insurance, …)
Postulez à l’offre: Business Development Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Achat / Vente | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Business Development | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Consultance / Conseil | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Consultance - général | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en RH / Training / Formation | Brabant Wallon