Offre d'emploi : Customer Care Agent FR/EN or NL/EN
Our client is the leading provider of payment experiences in Belgium, actively promoting a digital payments (r)evolution in the market. With our mobile payment App we serve more than 2 million users that want to pay digitally online, in-store or with family and friends. Our client is setting up a new customer care team dedicated to 1st line handling of the App users’ requests. For this new team, we are looking for a Customer Care Officer.
- Consumer Care
- You are the first point of contact for our App users, and as such you handle and answer questions and requests for assistance coming via email, telephone, social media or app reviews;
- You develop knowledge expertise around the App to help troubleshooting with all matters related to our client;
- You cooperate with 2nd line support for the tickets that cannot be immediately solved;
- You provide value to our consumers thanks to the quality of your support but also to the tone of voice you use;
- You keep track of the progress of the tickets assigned to you and – more in general – of your own performance;
- Based on your daily experience, you ‘think improvement’ and suggest better or more efficient way to execute consumer care tasks;
- You handle consumer complaints in a professional way and look for solutions/approaches when possible;
- You report and escalate towards the correct stakeholders in case of issues.
- Ongoing improvement
Consumer care starts with quick handling of a request, but it does not stop there. It is also keeping high standards for our customer care and being part of the constant improvement of our products.
In the context of our internal processes, together with your colleagues, you:
- Work with our process improvement officer to perfect the internal work instructions and way of working, and to make our App users more satisfied;
- Provide feedback on more efficient way of working with internal and external stakeholders (2nd line, Finance, Sales, Marketing,...);
Skills & Mindset
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with mobile Apps and/or mobile payment instruments
- Experience in a consumer support function linked to mobile products is a strong plus
- Experience with Jira is welcome; experience with configuration of Jira environment is an extra added value
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Very strong service orientation – it is all about providing good customer care towards our App users
- Very strong stress resilience – you keep your cool even in the most difficult moments and always remain professional
- Strong flexibility – every day can be different; you are open to adapt to changing needs
- Strong sense of curiosity – you want to understand how our products work to serve our customers, and want to do this better and better
- Discipline – You know what you need to do to meet your goals, and you do it
- Team spirit – you contribute with your strong skills to the growth of the team, and as one team you and your colleague bring value to our customers
- Preferably bilingual NL/FR, one between NL/FR is a must, together with EN
Work on Saturdays is required on rotation.
A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
Our client is the Belgian market leader in electronic and mobile payment services. We aim for easy, safe and efficient transactions. Anytime, anywhere. With your card or mobile phone. This makes us an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user friendliness. Working for our client therefore equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow. As an employee of our client you will enjoy the benefits of working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
- Salary negotiable according to experience + Flat rate expenses
- Meal vouchers 8 EUR
- Eco cheques
- Contract according to experience
- Schedule: 09:00 - 18:00 (12 days of additional leave under RTT)
- PC, mobile phone, hospital and group insurance