BaseBRU is looking for a Project Manager, an organized & proactive leader with an interest in branding and graphic design.
As Project Manager, you facilitate the relationship between the clients and the creative team. You participate in the business development effort and are responsible for the planning, the expenses, and the overall organization of the client’s projects.
If the list of qualifications in this job offer doesn't 100% apply to you but you feel you have something to add to the table, please contact us and tell us why….Friends of friends of friends of friends are welcome too. So please share or reply with names or anything really. It's appreciated.
Base Design is an international network of studios. We are strategists, designers & technologists. We are about cultural impact. We help brands earn influence and then keep it.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically support diversity in the workplace. We realize we have work to do there. And so to us, this is another opportunity for internal change.
This position is based in Brussels, Belgium.
From October 2022.
- Act as a link between the client and the creative team for everything related to planning, financial and global organization.
- Monitor the project success, financial profitability, and client satisfaction.
- Anticipate problematic situations and provide actionable information to the Operations Director and Creative Direction.
- Understand the clients' needs and convey them to the creative team in collaboration with the Partners.
- Participate in the business development effort and generate upsell with its clients.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Help the creative team to coordinate project needs.
- Track and review expenses related to the client’s projects in collaboration with the Office Manager.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the management.
- Advise clients and create a mutual relationship of trust and guidance.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Proficient in softwares including InDesign, Google docs.
- Dutch and English are a must. French is a plus.
How to apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, using “Project Manager” as the subject of your email.
- A CV in PDF format
- Your contact information
Thank you in advance for your interest in Base !