Offre d'emploi : Page Personnel - Recruitment Consultant
You manage the entire recruitment cycle; from the selection of candidates until the offer management.
Informations sur l'entreprise
You will be joining the newest division of a global player in the field of recruitment, which has also won the Top Employer award several times in a row. The working atmosphere can best be described as dynamic and fast-paced.
You engage with candidates:
- You will identify and attract suitable candidates through different channels
- You organise interviews with your candidates
- You prepare them for their interviews with your clients by briefing and coaching them
- You do an excellent follow-up of you candidates processes
- You participate at job and universtify fairs
You engage with clients:
- You prospect a network of clients and develop a solid client portfolio
- You negotiate terms and conditions
- You develop a strong relationship with your clients
- You brief clients and give them advice about their recruitment needs
Basically, you will be responsible to manage the entire recruitment cycle: from the selection of candidates until the offer management and you will achieve follow-up between both parties afterwards.
Profil du candidat
At Page Group we are open for any academic backgrounds (Bachelor/Master in Management, Communication, Finance, HR, Marketing, Literature, ...) but these elements are crucial:
- You speak dutch fluently and have an good level of French and English
- You are a driven, social and entrepreneurial person
- You have a passion for excellence, take initiative and work hard
- You can work autonomously while remaining a real team-player
- You are a persuasive and compelling person able to sell yourself and the company
- You are adaptable and can change your style of delivery depending on your audience
Conditions et Avantages
What's in it for you?
- A challenging, fun and dynamic working environment
- A lot of trainings to improve yourself continuously
- A job where the core business is "people"
- A meritocratic approach with horizontal, vertical and international growth possibilities
- Incentives, team buildings, sports events, charitable fundraisers and a drink with your colleagues on Friday afternoon.