Offre d'emploi : Sales - Sport and Event - Brussels Area (M/F/X)
Specifically, the position involves being the first contact person and taking care of all sponsors, companies, and customers before, during and after the various Sport Events
- Our client is an esteemed Belgian company in the Sports and Event (B2B) sector.
- They are known for their numerous sports events and partnerships with all kinds of BV's and especially sports figures.
- Given their huge growth in Belgium, they are today looking for a Sales for the Brussels are
As a Sales Trainee, your duties are as follows:
- You will work on different projects within the sales team
- You maintain B2B customer relations in the Antwerp region
- You will work 3 days on the job, 2 days from headquarters
- You have daily contact with BVs and/or sports figures
- Afterwards, you make a detailed and numerical analysis of the achieved Sales results and KPIs
- You report directly to the Sales Director Belgium
- You ensure the visibility of the company and are the ambassador of the brand
- You build networks and learn the commercial tricks of the trade
The suitable candidate will have the following skils:
- You will be immersed in various sales techniques and you will learn to develop your social and commercial skills to the full (B2B)
- You like challenges and negotiating
- You have an open personality and love networking
- You are open to absorbing new information and working in a team
- You can turn constraints into solutions
- Working with figures is not a problem for you
- You maintain and expand your client portfolio
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both in writing and orally
Our client offers a versatile traineeship where you will develop sales skills in the short term.
In addition, you will receive a full salary package (company car, fuel card, bonus system, expense allowance, etc.) and you will have numerous career opportunities within the company depending on your ambitions and personal preferences.