Offre d'emploi : Senior Manager
Senior Manager, Investment Promotion
The Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in Brussels
(Salary starting at 5,700 per month)
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Manager, Investment Promotion in the Invest Hong Kong Desk of the Hong Kong Economic & Trade Office (HKETO) in Brussels. Invest Hong Kong (www.investhk.gov.hk) is the department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) established to attract and retain foreign direct investment in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Investment Promotion, the Senior Manager will be responsible for identifying, attracting and supporting companies to set up or expand in Hong Kong by engaging in strategic planning and execution of investment promotion activities, visits to top level executives of leading companies and providing assistance to potential investors with special focus on the following markets: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and other geographic markets covered by the HKETO in Brussels. Travel within Europe is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration or Economics, a higher degree would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of international sales and/or business development experience, preferably in foreign direct investment promotion or economic development at a managerial position
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and Romanian; proficiency in other European languages would be an advantage
- Broad knowledge of the European economies and relevant working experience in our priority markets are important. Experience of living and/or doing business in Hong Kong would be an asset
- Eligible to take up employment in the EU and to be based in Brussels
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send a covering letter with full CV, and copies of academic qualification certificates/transcripts and available references from previous employment by post to: Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, Rue d'Arlon 118, 1040 Brussels, Belgium or by email to: email@example.com.
Application closing date: 17 October 2022. Late applications will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Full details on our website www.hongkong-eu.org.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes and in accordance with applicable personal data regulations.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Achat / Vente | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Business Development | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Finance / Comptabilité | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Comptable | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Finances / Comptabilité - général | Bruxelles-Capitale