Offre d'emploi : Sales Manager - AI diagnostic solutions (M/F)
Based in Liège, Cytomine Corporation SA develops a range of solutions in the ﬁeld of Digital Pathology including automated analysis of biomedical images using AI.
Used as a virtual microscope in teaching and complex diseases diagnosis in biomedical research, the Cytomine software is a web platform for collaborative analysis of very large bio-medical images and semi‑automatic processing of large image collections using machine learning algorithms.
Thanks to their five years’ experience, they can now build efficient solutions that can be applied in particular to the field of artificial intelligence.
Cytomine is also one of the main actors of the BIGPICTURE project, a European consortium specialized in digital pathologies which federates a group of reflection and work with forty-six industrials and academics all over Europe.
Please visit www.cytomine.com for more information.
To reinforce the team in Liège and extend their activities, we are actively looking for a (m/f): Sales Manager – AI diagnostic solutions.
As Sales Manager, reporting to the Chief Business Officer, you will contribute to the business development of Cytomine on an international scale. You develop the attractiveness of Cytomine solutions and services on the market of academic institutions and research centers, and you reach the company’s sales targets.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead all the sales process for academic institutions and research centers, including response to call for tender and deal closing.
- Propose relevant sales actions plans to meet the sales objectives. Initiate positive relations with prospects, customers and sales channels.
- Build, support and motivate an efficient network of local partners, ambassadors and key opinion leaders.
- Analyze the market evolution (customer needs, competition offering and public regulation) and identify business growth opportunities and risks including new business models and new market segments.
- Develop adapted local marketing tools and actions.
- Actively participate in team meetings as an actor of innovation within the company.
- Keep focus on customer service quality and report work evolution on regular basis.
- Master degree in Biomedical Science, Business, Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- A strong affinity for Sales and Business.
- Knowledge in Histology, Pathology, Microscopy, or Medical IT is an advantage.
- Results and customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible.
- Solutions, quality, innovation and results oriented, with good communication skills.
- Being passionate, enthusiastic, self-motivated, team player, hands on, autonomous and flexible.
- Strong in oral and written communication, including presentations for a larger audience.
- Fluent in English. The command of French or any European language is an asset.
- Willing to travel around 20% of your work time.
- A diversified and challenging position within a dynamic team in a leader company.
- The opportunity to enter a med tech company with high social impact.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to email@example.com or via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/sales-manager-ai-diagnostic-solutions-mf-en/
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.