Offre d'emploi : Senior Consolidation Accountant (h-f-x)
Robert Half is looking to recruit a Consolidation Analyst for one of his client, to support the Corporate global consolidation activities in accordance with the Company's accounting policies and procedure.
Our client is a manufacturing international Belgian Group located in the Brabant Walloon
Key Responsibilities are the following:
- With the Group consolidation director, review and maintain the Group Accounting Guidelines under the Belgian GAAP angle and IFRS if more adequate and allowed by BGAAP
- Participate and support the Group consolidation director in the animation of a Group network of accountants to share good practices and ensure that the Group guidelines are correctly applied (balance sheet reviews, accounting processes…)
- Participate in the evolutions of SAP GL related activities (New GL/SAP 4HANA, …)
- Be in contact with the internal and external auditors
- Support the consolidation manager and get expertise in the twice a year consolidation exercise (B/S; P&L; CFS and notes) involving 112 entities
- Write-up together with the consolidation manager the annual consolidated financial report which is an internal reference for the Group finance. Provide together with the consolidation manager sub-consolidation for the Corporate Finance department and Tax department in the framework of the application of the transfer pricing rules
- Work closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department in the monthly reporting and the forecasting & budgeting process
- Follow on monthly basis, depreciation and site restoration expenses in close cooperation with the Group regions
- Follow on monthly basis, the CO2 accounting together with the Europe finance team.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting/reporting experience with some knowledge in consolidation ideally within a multinational environment or as auditor within BIG 4 with some knowledge of consolidation.
- Master in finance or bachelor in accounting
- Very good knowledge in BGAAP. IFRS knowledge is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint; SAP/Analysis/SigmaConso /BPC is an asset
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
- Team player
- Flexible, reliable, autonomous, able to reach deadlines, and manage priorities
- Analytical minded
- Excellent communication skills with the capability of being a relationship builder and demonstrating assertiveness
Our client offers you a dynamic and challenging position in a growing company with promising prospects and a forward-looking mentality!
Our client offers you a permanent contract with a salary package depending on your experience.
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Consolidation Accountant (h-f-x)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément