SYNERGIA MEDICAL is a high-potential MedTech company focusing on neural stimulation as a game changer in treatment of neurological disorders. The company is currently developing its first implantable neurostimulator for personalized treatment of epilepsy.
Synergia Medical offers a French and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified, and located in Mont-Saint-Guibert, within easy reach of several European Capitals. Above all, Synergia Medical is a team of 25 persons driven by the values of respect, perseverance, team dynamic and conviviality.
To strengthen their Clinical team, they are looking for a (M/F): Medical Writer.
As a Medical Writer, you report to the Clinical Manager. You are responsible for planning and authoring clinical documentation, protocols and test reports, according to company guidelines and international governmental regulations. You closely work with the Preclinical and Clinical Managers.
- Writing documentation: study protocols, instructions, test reports, safety and usability testing.
- Reviewing of test plans and histological reports to prove medical device biocompatibility.
- Participating in drafting validation plans for cleaning, sterilization, biological risk assessment, investigation brochure, clinical evaluation plan and reports, informed consent forms.
- Work with colleagues and represent Medical Writing on cross-functional teams.
- Writing meeting report with consultants, CRO and subcontractors involved in preclinical studies and tests : cleaning, sterilization and biological risk assessment.
- Ensuring a consistent style of documents presentation to maintain quality and ease of review.
- Keeping stakeholders informed on document progress and other project related information.
- You hold a Master’s degree in biology, biomedical sciences or engineering, or equivalent.
- You have a good knowledge of scientific, medical, pharmaceutical and research terminology.
- You are detail oriented, organized, and autonomous.
- You show good editorial and proofreading skills.
- You demonstrate good problem-solving abilities.
- You are familiar with Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Table and Graph Generation.
- You have good written and oral communication skills in French and English.
- A challenging position within a high-potential medtech company.
- A central role within a dynamic and welcoming team.
- The opportunity to take part in the development of an innovative medical device
- An attractive salary package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/medical-writer-synergia-medical-mf-en/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.