Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Coordinator - Houthalen-Helchteren
Requisition ID: 26032
Houthalen, VLI, BE
Work experience: Professional
Type of position: Full-Time
Vestas is the largest renewable energy solutions provider in the World. Vestas NCE is responsible for sales, construction, and servicing of wind projects in Benelux and other European Markets. Service Sales works with multiple functions in an international environment to deliver on Vestas "profitable growth" strategy.
EVP NCE > SBU NCE Service > Service
Vestas Benelux is a local Sales Business Unit (SBU) with its main office in Arnhem. The SBU sells, constructs and services wind Turbines in the Netherlands, Belgium, Aruba & Curacao. The Benelux organisation also supports countries in Sub-Saharan Africa and employs approximately 120 employees in the Netherlands.
As a Customer Service Coordinator in our Customer Service Management team you will report to the Manager of the department and your primary responsibilities and tasks will be to:
Maintain good operational relations with all types of customers
- Receive incoming calls, take customer requests and ensure effective communication with our planning team. Forward all other requests to the relevant department and follow up on the progress
- Provide first level support to customers as well as creating service orders and internal tickets to the service organisation
- Handle multiple fixed, daily tasks concerning customer issues, make sure that all customer communication is handled and registered in CRM system or in SAP
- Communicate efficiently inside the organisation to deliver on the promise to the customers; focus on and contribute to the continuous improvement of both general work routines and internal procedures
- Revising and calculating all contractual obligations related to the actual performance of the wind farms and being able to validate the outcome
- Support tender process with admin work, prepare various excel based reports on demand
We expect you to have an educational background of relevance to this work area. It could be as inside sales in a technical environment. Most important is that you possess relevant experience from a similar position combined with good communication skills and a good business understanding.
- An academic degree in e.g. Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- Experience from a customer facing position - prior experience from similar position
- Good knowledge of business economics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High-level skills in MS Office
- Experience with CRM & SAP system – will be advantage
- High-level skills in MS Office
- Good skills in office administration
- Experience with CRM & SAP systems
- Good time management and organization skills
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to assist when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
The office is based in Belgium in Houthalen-Helchteren (Genk).
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 28.09.2022.
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Apply via the "APPLY" button.