Offre d'emploi : Personal Assistant (M/F/X)
As a Personal Assistant, you will provide an administrative support in an international environment.
Our client is a well-known company located in the center of Brussels. Offices are reachable by public transports.
- You will have secretarial work of drawing up meeting minutes, reports and presentations & dealing in an appropriate matter the requests by phone, email and post coming from the management, internal staff, guests and suppliers.
- You will be responsible to ensure a good follow up after a guests's stay at the structure by answering comments on different websites.
- You will assist with the hiring procedure, from HR documents to welcoming the new recruits.
- Ensure that employees follow the company standards, policies and strategies.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures. Maintaining employee records for both internal and external administration.
- Organising staff activities and events.
- Be in charge of correctness of payroll preparation of all employees of the company.
- You will develop a positive working relationship with the support divisions and operational teams to ensure proper and efficient ways of working throughout the entire structure.
- You will need to efficiently use diverse software tools such as Proteam, Mpleo, Sharepoint,Yammer, PMI, Opera, Basware Alusta and others.
- On a regular basis, you will perform shifts as Manager on Duty (guest handling, operational support to all departments, safety & security checks, etc.) also during weekends and bank holidays.
A a Personal Assistant (M/F/X) :
- You have an extensive knowledge of the organisation: general way of working of the different hotel departments, hotel objectives, HR rules and regulations, payroll specifics,…
- A Bachelor degree or similar equivalence in the hotel industry is a base and you are always eager to learn.
- Communication is key so you need to have mature social skills and have a knowledge of French, Dutch & English (oral and written). Any other language is a plus.
- You can work independently in a well-organised, orderly way with a sense for details. Efficiency and planning are key to respect deadlines.
- You are a team player that can multitask and assist operationally if needed. You know how to prioritise in case of stressful situations and how to be resilient.
- Discretion and confidentiality are self-evident, positive attitude essential.
- An attractive package
- A nice and international environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Work as a team
- A full time contract