Offre d'emploi : Project Director - Street Lighting (M/F)
LACROIX City is the European leader in Smart City technology, more specifically as industrial designer of complementary smart street equipment for local authorities and business. They are a major player in energy saving and maintenance systems and solutions, as well as a specialist and French leader in electrical connections for outside lighting.
Established in France, Spain, Belgium and North America, LACROIX City has now more than 600 employees shared between their country offices and complementary production sites. Integrating the latest digital innovations, as well as their industry know-how, their equipment and devices contribute to creating open and interoperable ecosystems in the towns and cities of tomorrow. For more information, please visit https://www.lacroix-city.com
Since August 2019, LACROIX City Street Lighting Business unit acquired the Belgian start-up Smartnodes, based in Liège.
To strengthen its international growth, we are currently looking for its Liège office, a (m/f): Project Director – Street Lighting.
Reporting to the Pre- and post-sales Manager, you are responsible for several projects of the Company, including the most important international one. Your role will be to ensure the connection between the customer and the various internal actors (Industrial, Marketing, Support, Manufacturing, and R&D) in order to execute the contract.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You coordinate the internal and external teams involved in the development of a project.
- You act as the main customer point of contact, together with the Commercial Manager.
- You participate in the development of offers (pre-sales phase and offer creation) with sales teams and major projects (internal customers).
- You organize and animate the teams and interlocutors assigned to the projects, with proactivity and autonomy while respecting methods and rituals.
- You ensure the delivery of the contractual agreements in accordance with Lacroix City commitments and in compliance with all the requirements (technical ones in particular), together with the Technical Manager.
- You follow up the P&L and project profitability.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Engineering or any Technical field.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a Project Management position or equivalent by experience.
- You are fluent in French and in English. The command of Dutch would be a real asset.
- You are driven by innovation, self-motivated and assertive.
- You have strong leadership skills, are results and customer oriented, autonomous, and flexible.
- You have a strong oral and written communication skills.
- You can manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time and know how to prioritize them.
- You are ready to travel between the different sites of Lacroix City and to visit your customers.
- A diversified and challenging position, mixing technical and commercial aspects.
- Joining a dynamic team (start-up mindset), within a leader company in Sustainable development and Green Tech.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/project-director-mf-en/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Project Director - Street Lighting (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément