Offre d'emploi : Senior Project Engineer
You want to build a stronger, more sustainable future while cultivating your career?
Take the opportunity with Futerro's global team, a leading company in bioplastics industries.
Futerro is active on the whole PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) value chain, mastering all PLA's life cycle from manufacturing to recycling, and backs a large set of customers in the field of bioplastics with a specific focus upon the ecological transition and circular economy.
With Futerro, don't just be a spectator of the ecological transition but become one of it's involved players.
Futerro's engineering department develops state-of the art technologies in the field of green chemistry.
To support its strong growth, Futerro aims to enlarge its teams, by recruiting a Senior Project Engineer, based in Brussels (1070).
Your mission will be responsible for coordinating medium to large projects in Belgium or abroad, from the preliminary project to the realization and start-up. (internal structuring, collaboration with external design offices, etc.)
- Ensures the technical part of the equipment Contract review;
- Provides instructions ti the engineering team, trough project engineering instructions and procedures (existing or to be created);ensures the issue, the validation and the maintenance of the project equipment lists and/or key engineering documents as applicable to each project;
- Supervises the issue of engineering deliverables and approves the key engineering documents;
- Consolidates engineering budgets based on discipline departments budgets and controls them during the course of the project;
- Leads and attends the design and safety reviews and supervises the follow-up of the outcomes;
- Ensures that the engineering final dossier is properly prepared and filed and that lessons learned for engineering are clearly identified.
- Engineering degree (Process engineering, Electro-mechanics, chemistry,...)
- Proven track record in project management (similar size > 100 millions €) in the chemical or process industry
- Ready to travel 25% of its time
- You stand out for your skills in terms of planning, organization, team management, communication, and customers orientation
- You are known to be autonomous
- You can easily take initiative
- You have a synthetic mindset
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Any other European language is a plus
- A unique opportunity to join a European group active in Biotechnology and Bioplastic all over the world.
- A challenging position and a large responsibility giving you the possibility to take an active part in the development of a young sustainable, and innovative company.
- A human sized company encouraging autonomy and team spirit.
- An interesting salary package with extra legal advantages.