Offre d'emploi : Junior Project Engineer
You want to build a stronger, more sustainable future while cultivating your career?
Take the opportunity with Futerro's global team, a leading company in bioplastics industries.
Futerro is active on the whole PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) value chain, mastering all PLA's life cycle from manufacturing to recycling, and backs a large set of customers in the field of bioplastics with a specific focus upon the ecological transition and circular economy.
With Futerro, don't just be a spectator of the ecological transition but become one of it's involved players.
Futerro's engineering department develops state-of the art technologies in the field of green chemistry.
To support its strong growth, Futerro aims to enlarge its teams, by recruiting a Junior Project Engineer, based in Brussels (1070).
After an internal training, you will be part of the global team responsible of designing, building, commissioning and optimizing our plants around the world.
- You will ensure the exécution and coordination of projects entrusted to you.
- You will analyse the projects and develop technical solutions.
- You will carry out applied research, studies, developments, innovations and implement them.
- You will act according to the competence and degree of autonomy assigned to you.
- You have a master's degree in Electro-mechanics or Chemical engineering (or équivalent by experience) with ideally 1 to 3 years' experience.
- A first experience in engineering or in a specific field is a plus, preferably in the chemicals or food industry.
- You are familiar with the terms such as PFD/PID/HMB/PDS/...
- You are willing to learn and you are motivated to work.
- You combine resourcefulness, autonomy, rigor and initiative.
- You are a good communicator and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have a good resistance to stress.
- You are constantly looking for solutions.
- You have good knowledge of Office 365 and basic knowledge of AUTOCAD (2D).
- You ideally live within a 30 km radius of futerro's headquarter (Anderlecht/Brussels).
- You are willing to travel for professional missions abroad.
- You have a good knowledge of French and English
- A permanent contract.
- A unique opportunity to join a European group active in biotechnology and bioplastics worldwide.
- A stimulating position and a great responsibility giving you the opportunity to take an active part in the development of a young, sustainable and innovative company.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits:
- meal vouchers,
- hospitalization insurance for you and your family: doctor's consultations, dental and optical expenses, prescribed drugs, consultations and paramedical care,
- group insurance (life/death/disability pension).
- A company on a human scale promoting autonomy and team spirit.