Offre d'emploi : Product Manager - Marketing Manager - FMCG Non Food
The client is looking for a Product Manager - Marketing Manager - FMCG Non Food to join his team.
Our partner based in the south of Brussels is currently looking for a Product Manager - Marketing Manager Belgium.
This FMCG player enjoys a family size company but still has an international exposure.
Because emotion is life, our client decided to dedicate himself the last 4 decades to provide happiness to people. With such a DNA, you can only expect passionate employees that are very enthusiastic and close to their business.
They are today a key player in their market and they are keen to keep investing in their creativity center.
With their own line of production, they master the process from A to Z which make them extremely autonomous.
Today, in order to maintain their grow, they are looking for a Product Manager - Marketing Manager Belgium.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the general management of a product category including product definition, product life cycle management, pricing, positioning, and distribution.
Your main tasks will include:
Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities:
- Identify, specify and prioritize features and capabilities of the product through direct input from the Management, the Sales force and the Customers
- Perform analysis of all competitive products available in the market
- Organize the launch, maintenance and discontinuation of standard products
Define and specify marketing requirements for current and future products
- Conduct market research
Develop and implement a company wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments :
- Work with Communication and Sales to define the go-to-market strategy, briefing them about the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
- Train and support the sales teams on products and go-to-market strategy.
Responsible for market sizing and product profitability:
- Create a pricing model and positioning for the product
- Analyze continuously the profitability of the product line (analyze margin by product, country, customer, on a monthly basis and propose corrective actions accordingly)
- Provision of annual forecasts
- Perform monthly sales analysis to support timely forecast reviews
- Sourcing / Quality
- Product Development
The ideal candidate would match those criteria:
- Min. 5-10 years relevant experience in Product Management
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- A real eye for fashion design and creativity
- Strong analytical skills, logical & rational mindset; can "read" and interpret figures/Excel tables
- Marketing-minded: ability to translate ideas into market actions
- Autonomous, proactive, dynamic
- Motivated, inspired and efficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch
- A family size company with international exposure
- Strong responsibilities
- Good and challenging work environment