Offre d'emploi : C Firmware Developer (M/F)
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design. E2 Drives mission is to revolutionize the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive eBike propulsion system.
E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with Decathlon, one of the top bike players, and plans to become the electric bike motor leader in the ten coming years.
E2 Drives continuously improves the manufacturing efficiency of its Drive Unit, for the current generation and the next ones. The tech company is based in Genval (a nice place in the South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 15 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): C Firmware Developer.
Reporting to the CTO, you develop embedded firmware for the motor control PCB. Based on internal objectives, you, on one hand, identify and propose new algorithms and improvements and on the other hand implement these to increase performance and reliability.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You will propose new algorithms and improvements and implement them in C into the firmware of our motor control board.
- You adapt C firmware, maintain, upgrade with regards to quality & safety norms, robustness (by failure analysis) and real-time constraints.
- You implement corresponding test plans.
- You are in charge of the related planning, the improvement proposal and the implementation and you collaborate within the software development team.
- You report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master degree in engineering, IT, computer science, or equivalent through experience.
- 4 to 7 years’ experience in a production oriented software engineer position within the industry.
- Experience in C/C++ Embedded firmware development (with RTOS is a plus).
- Familiar with Git.
- Familiar with failure analysis, code quality, robustification and safety requirements.
- Analytical, problem solving skills, rigorous, autonomous and results oriented.
- Command of bootloader, authentication, and encrypted firmware updates are a plus.
- Knowledge in STM32, Kinetis, LPC family peripherals is a plus.
- Fluent in French or in English.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative start-up.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/c-firmware-developer-mf-en/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: C Firmware Developer (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément