Offre d'emploi : Digital and E-commerce Marketing
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Good experience as a digital generalist (E-commerce, CRM, social media campaigns, etc.)
- A great opportunity for junior and mid senior profile (1 to 3 years XP) to take responsibilities
The company works with well-known products and is a leader in their market. They are located in the north of Brussels.
Attached directly to the Country Manager, and in close collaboration with the Marketing departments of the Group and the French subsidiary, the Digital Marketing Specialist will participate in the elaboration and development of E-commerce and CRM activities.
- Ensure the development of the turnover of the e-commerce channel
- Analyze channel performance and share results, ideas and action plan.
- Monitoring and reporting of e-commerce KPIs to the management team
- Weekly promotions activation on the Salesforce platform
- Content management on the site (banners, listing, category pages, offers page)
- Analyses performances, analyses of competitors and markets. Proposing action plan and new ideas.
- Coordination with the external agency for the Marketing campaigns (SEA, Social Networks, Retargeting etc.) and conversion rate.
- Weekly inventory analysis and replenishment
- Participate in the implementation of the Group's CRM strategy for the Benelux scope.
- Creation and follow up on e-mail format and content, newsletters
- Performance analyses + sharing results, ideas, and action plan.
- Monitoring and Reporting of CRM KPIs to the management team
- Follow up of Marketing Automation activities
- Regular exchanges with Headquarters teams to optimize actions
The Digital Marketing Specialist will have the following profile:
- A first experience in digital marketing
- Master's in business management, digital, Business economics or related fields.
- Curious, Creative capacities and Resourceful personality
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and proven ability to leverage data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions
- Ability to develop ideas and strategies that lead to success and the growth of our brands
- Strong communication skills
- Digital skills: google Analytics, CRM, E-commerce, etc.
- Fluent in French and Dutch
The company offers:
- A well-being environment
- An open and approachable atmosphere
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas
- Opportunity of working for a scope larger than the one of Benelux (across Europe)