Offre d'emploi : IT Project Manager (m/f/x)
- Brabant Wallon
- mardi 18 octobre 2022
- Date limite
- jeudi 1 décembre 2022
- IT / Internet, Project Manager
- Industrie, Automobile
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Langue(s) souhaitée(s)
You have a great interest in technology (more particularly in information and communication technology)? You are a natural leader and an excellent communicator? Are you fluent in English? This job is for you!
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
The Aisin Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
Our IT team, composed of 27 employees, is currently looking for an IT Project Manager to strengthen his team, based in Braine-l’Alleud.
The role of a Project Manager is to coordinate and/or manage projects ("internal" company-wide projects or "external" customer-related projects), in line with processes/best practices/corporate guidelines/legal standards in order to ensure that the project is completed on time and respecting the requirements (quality, content, budget...).
What will you work on?
- Organize and lead projects from A to Z: monitoring the different phases, from the translation of user needs into functional and technical specifications, to the production launch.
- Manage projects by setting up, organizing, coordinating and leading the project team according to the specifications (customer's request, budget, deadlines...).
- Define projects by monitoring indicators, criteria for successful completion, and identifying the projects risks.
- Negotiate and manage the services of external suppliers.
- Deliver projects at the quality level expected by the client.
- Ensure appropriate and regular reporting to the client and stakeholders on the progress of tasks and monitoring of indicators.
- Ensure an adapted and regular reporting to his n+1
- Technical Bachelor/Master (or equivalent by experience) with 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Affinity for technical subjects, especially Information and Communication technologies
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good communicator
- Able to take initiative
- Ability to listen and dialogue in order to understand the client's needs and propose solutions adapted to their requirements
- Ability to comply with the rules established by the company
NICE TO HAVE
- Demonstrate rigor, method and pragmatism
- React with calmness, self-control and speed when an unexpected event occurs
- Be able to write reports in a concise manner
- Be able to establish a relationship of mutual trust with the project client
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Resistant to stress
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits (group insurance, meal vouchers, …)
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Several sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!