Offre d'emploi : Senior Accounting
As part of the finance division, you will be responsible for the current operational accounting from A-Z
- Well-known and established company
- 29 days of holidays
- People-oriented work environment
- Friendly workspace
- You are responsible for the preparation, control, and processing of the monthly and annual closings. This is in accordance with existing closing procedures and deadlines.
- Reconciling the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Periodically report financial data to a consolidation program
- Timely processing of incoming invoices and cash transactions. Administrative management of significant internal and external documents is also part of the range of tasks.
- Preparation and follow-up of tax returns, VAT returns, and legal obligations and preparation of external audits.
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting or related professional qualifications
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch (English is a plus)
- You have solid IT skills in accounting software (e.g. Microsoft Office programs; G Suite)
- You like to work in a team
- Attractive salary package
- An appealing network that will be key for your career
- Transferrable skillset