Offre d'emploi : Junior Logistics Manager - Leadership skills
The Junior Logistics Manager will be supporting the actual Logistics Manager and be responsible to lead the team on the day to day.
Our client is an international wholesaler company based in Brussels.
My client is a company active in the pharmaceutical/medical device sector.
My client is looking for a Junior Logistics Manager to integrate a diverse and multicultural team.
Job description of Junior Logistics Manager:
- Be leading a team of 4 people
- Control the whole process from importation until the exportation to the clients
- Be in contact with head quarter, suppliers, and clients
- Deal with the import/export licenses
- Improve and develop internal processes in logistic
- Manage claims and non-conformities
- Lead some logistics projects
- Be in contact with logistics services and transport companies
Profile of Junior Logistics Manager:
- At least 4 years 'experience within Logistics and/or transportation
- Proactive, honest and team player
- Willing to evolve in a multicultural and cross the functional working environment
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch are a plus
- Advanced level in ERP system and MS office (especially excel)
Offer of Junior Logistics Manager:
- My client offers you the opportunity to work for a successful and expanding company
- If you are looking to develop your leadership skills and take the next step in your career, this opportunity might be the one
- Participate in the transformation and company growth
- Salary package and extra benefits (Bonus, meal vouchers, assurances…)
- A flexible location of work (8 days homeworking per month)