Are you looking for a Customer Service position in an international environment? Are you fluent in English? Do you have a good knowledge of Dutch? This is your chance.
Our client, a well known player in the automotive industry, is looking for a Customer Service Representative for their parts/aftersales team.
The office is located in Sint-Niklaas and easy reachable by car or public transport.
- You will be first point of contact for our customers: answering calls and written inquiries, creating new orders in SAP, sending purchase orders to our HQ in Korea, provide follow-up information concerning orders, products, and deliveries.
- Invoicing & document handling of shipped/delivered goods (bill of lading, packing list, certificate of origin, …).
- Monitor backorders and facilitate the resolution of complex cases
- Follow-up on inventory, local stock & demo trucks
- Collaborate closely with the Sales teams providing relevant information with a positive solution driven approach.
- Support internal teams handling information related to stock availability, order status, logistic inquiries
- A bachelor's degree of equivalent in experience
- A customer focused approach with excellent commercial and problem-solving skills
- Experience in an automotive technical sector is an asset
- Knowledge of Dutch and English; (French and/or German is a plus) (orally and writing)
- Enjoying a variety of operational tasks
- Prior experience in a Customer Care function is a must
- Actively supporting process improvement opportunities which result in efficiency
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP) & MS Office
- Fixed contract after successful interim period
- salary + mealvouchers, insurances,...
- 20 + 12 ADV days
- International environment