What's in it for you
- You’ll be part of a start-up, setting up a Brand from scratch, in a large and growing corporation where everything is possible
- You can develop an impactful work into a fast-growing market being the Electric Vehicles in Belux
- You’ll have a balance role between creative projects to pragmatic commercial ones
- You can build your marketing dream job in a technology savvy and truly green company
About the company
Changing our lives through technologies and save guarding our children in building a healthier environment, this is the mission of our client, Build Your Dreams (BYD). Over the past 30 years, the company has built up a comprehensive offer of new energy solutions with zero-emission for different purposes of which personal transportation has become central. In their internationalisation strategy across Europe, our Belux region has been spotted as a key leverage for their growth and under the orchestra of a savvy and energetic local General Manager, they are currently building up the operation.
About the job
To that purpose, and directly reporting into the General Manager, we’re looking for an all-around Marketing & Digital Manager to set up completely the new brand on the Belgium & Luxembourgish markets. You’ll be developing from scratch a total cross-channel communication plan with a digital predomination starting from the brand book established at HQ level. The Marketing and Digital Manager will design & deploy:
- The Annual marketing plan in line with commercial requirements
- The translation of the company goals, objectives in marketing performance indicators to support the brand awareness, penetration and consideration.
- Every available asset in a creative & intuitive way in order to grow adoption of the brand
- A customer proposition working cooperatively & entrepreneurially with key stakeholders in the business such as sales, operations and aftersales
- He/She will have a good practical knowledge of all communications channels and 3rd party support networks such as agency partners (on how to select & effectively manage them & other internal assets to deliver exponential growth).
About the ideal candidate
- Will have the ability to think outside of the box of the traditional automotive frames and make things happen
- Will be showing a balance approach between developing creative assets and keeping pragmatic analytic dashboards at sight to help reaching the corporate commercial performances
- Will have a start-up mentality and being capable of bridging ideation to realisation
- Will have strong experiences, of at least 3 years, in leading consumer’s focus marketing projects
- Will be fluent in English, French & Dutch