Offre d'emploi : Local Brand & Trade Marketeer | Spirits & Aperitifs
Are you a creative thinker with excellent communicative and organizational skills? Are you known among your friends and family for your passion for spirits and aperitifs?
Come and join the marketing team of our client, Cinoco, as Local Brand and Trade marketeer Spirits.
CINOCO is a Belgian family owned business transmitting passion from generation to generation for over 325 years. Cinoco is specialized in the distribution of a prestigious and exclusive range of high quality Wine and Spirits in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Their customers range from HoReCa, offices, retail and wholesale, to private and non-profit organizations.
The Local Brand & Trade Marketeer Spirits has the challenge to increase sales and visibility of our spirits in the retail environment and HoReCa business. As a link between the supplier and the sales teams, you conceptualize, create and implement the right actions to make our customers and consumers enthusiastic about our spirits and to support the sales departments with the right tools.
Your key responsibilities
- You develop & implement programs to encourage our retailers & partners to sell our products.
- You make sure that the local brand plans of the brands you manage are in line with the ambitions of the producers and our sales departments. You translate the global visions into local Belgian visions.
- You communicate with your colleagues from marketing and stakeholders to translate and elaborate brand plans into appropriate actions for the Belgian and Luxembourg market.
- You are the contact for the account managers to develop joint plans with their key customers. Delivering consumer activations and promotions at the point of sale. You also go into the field with our customers.
- You are constantly looking for new opportunities to promote our brands in On & Off Trade.
- You communicate about implementable actions in an inspiring way to the sales staff.
- You are the contact person for suppliers regarding the purchase of supporting material.
- You are the contact person for customers in the context of the deployment of actions in the field.
- You manage a number of brands and implement their marketing plans from A to Z.
- You are in contact with external suppliers and various departments to brief, evaluate and ensure that everything will be ready in time.
- You manage the budget of several brands and make sure it is always up-to-date.
- You have a degree in economics or marketing and at least 2 years of experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing or Brand Management.
- You have a passion for spirits. Experience in the beverage or FMCG industry is a plus.
- You are creative thinker and you are strong in thinking outside the box.
- You have a convincing communication style, both in Dutch and French. A good knowledge of English is a must.
- You are goal-oriented, solution-oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
- You can immerse yourself in projects and develop them from idea to market implementation.
- You can work well in a team and enjoy communicating internally.
- You have good planning and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of consumer & trade customer insights.
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job in a fun sector with high quality products.
- Training and support to reach your goals.
- A modern and green working environment.
- A stable company with healthy growth.