Offre d'emploi : Innovation and Patent Engineer - Electric Mobility (M/F)
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design. E2 Drives mission is to revolutionize the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive eBike propulsion system.
E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with Decathlon, one of the top bike players, and plans to become the electric bike motor leader in the ten coming years.
E2 Drives continuously improves the manufacturing efficiency of its Drive Unit, for the current generation and the next ones. The tech company is based in Genval (a nice place in the South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 15 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): Innovation and Patent Engineer – Electric mobility.
As part of the Program team, your transverse role is to identify and follow the current innovations and the technology trends on the eBike Drive Unit market. The results of your research give valuable insights to the product manager and the R&D teams. You are responsible for the innovation and patent strategy, in order to protect new competitive advantages.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Operate competitive benchmarking analysis of the eBike propulsion system market.
- Define the state of the art of different technological proposals through patent, publication and product analysis.
- Diagnose the ways of working and the value-added technical details of the competitor systems.
- Execute, with the help of the test & validation team, test campaigns on competitor systems.
- Define the innovation and patent strategy and detect the relevant innovations to be patented in order to bring competitive advantages to the product.
- Promote the culture of innovation in the company and set up processes that encourage development teams to innovate and develop the IP portfolio.
- Manage the different patent operations, with the help of our external patent attorney (write patent, patent filing, search report analysis, patent portfolio maintenance, patent watch and related actions, freedom to operate study, patent defense, opposition).
- You have a Master’s in Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- You are passionate about new technologies and inventions.
- You are able to understand rapidly a complex mechanical system by watching a section view of the system.
- You have experience in IP and good patent skills (patent filing, patent watch, anteriority research, opposition, freedom to operate analysis…).
- You ideally have good knowledge of European patent law (US patent law is a plus).
- You are attracted by working in a small and agile team and by solving problems.
- You are analytical, autonomous, proactive and result-oriented.
- You have good personal and communication skills, optimum proficiency in both verbal and written English (French and German are a plus).
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative company.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/innovation-and-patent-engineer-electric-mobility-mf/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Innovation and Patent Engineer - Electric Mobility (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément