Offre d'emploi : Personal Assistant (M/F/X)
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You will provide consistent high-quality administrative support to the Professionals in the office.
Our client is a well-known law firm located in the centre of Brussels and reachable by public transports.
As a Personal Assistant, you will :
- Perform secretarial duties utilizing legal terminology and procedures; prepare legal correspondence, documents, etc. using Firm's software; may also assist with legal research
- Effectively apply computer applications and seek additional training when needed; adapt to system changes and training
- Responsible for proofreading and finalizing documents; consistently produce quality work product with accuracy and attention to detail
- Place and screen telephone calls, taking complete and accurate messages.
- Copy, fax, PDF and scan documents as necessary
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain filing system, office records, database, etc.
- Prepare expense reports
- Make travel arrangements, including preparing itineraries, obtaining visas, etc.
- Schedule conference calls and meetings; reserve meeting rooms for in-house meetings; handle all arrangements for meetings (setup conference phone, laptop, VTC, ); liaise with the Receptionist for catering requests
- Liaise with Accounting in DC for client number and matter openings
- Assist with client petitions
- Attend team meetings when necessary
- Maintain appointment calendar in Outlook for the Professionals
- Translate documents when needed
- Maintain professionalism (comply with all firm policies)
- Handle sensitive and confidential matters in accordance with Firm policies
- Handle pressure, follow through on projects, and meet deadlines
- Assist with overflow projects when time permits and coverage in the absence of another team's PA
- Other duties as assigned
- French/English: bilingual
- Autonomous and well-organized
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form; keep Professionals and Office Manager informed of issues that impact work-flow, etc.
- Work well in a team environment, accommodate changing priorities and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to accurately type
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint (advanced level) and research
- High school diploma
- Experience working in a professional environment; previous legal assistant experience preferred
- An attractive salary
- An international environment with dynamic colleagues
- A full-time contract