Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative - French Market (back-up Spain)
Are you looking for a challenging Customer Service job in a dynamic, international company? Are you fluent in French and English? Do you speak a bit of Spanish as well? This is your job!
Our client, an international player in the medical sector, is looking for a driven and experienced Customer Service Representative for the French and Spanish clients.
The company is easy accessible by car.
The aim of the position is to coordinate and handle all customer requests and demands in order to grow our business, increase market share, increase market knowledge and reach the commercial goals. You will support clients in different ways:
1. Order Handling:
- Process customer purchase orders
- Communicate current lead times for customer purchase orders to the customer
- Monitor shipping dates on all open orders, following up with Supply Chain Department to ensure prompt shipment
- Confirm the shipment of the orders to the Import/Export department
- Manage forecasting systems
2. New Product Development:
- Assist customers in defining their choices
- Advise the customers on any legislation matters
- Examine complaints from the customer and communicate to QA, TSM and Marketing Management by registering the complaint within 48 hours after reception in a centralized tool
- Use empowerment to solve complaints in an efficient and satisfactory way for the customers following the established guidelines as described in the procedures
- Check forecasts/needs and proactively chase for sales and information
- Utilize customer relationship by gaining information on their potential, new products and competitive activity. Keep Marketing informed on trends and new market information
- Act as a business intelligence centre, assisting sales managers from the inside by preparing customer visits, providing feedback and latest statuses on pending files, sales figures, new product requests, developments,...
- Support the sales manager in generating the necessary information for price proposals and contract negotiation for existing and new accounts. Follow-up contract negotiation by sending the correspondence to the customer and by updating the order files.
- Client contact
- Contact with internal departments (Finance, Supply Chain, Import/Export,...)
- Handle any customer inquiry accurately - with the assistance of other departments - providing product related and technical information as requested
- Organise the follow-up of all administrative tasks and actions as indicated in the visit reports and telephone contacts
- Keep abreast of all changes within the company (new products, new policies, changes in legislation,...) in order to provide the customers with the most recent information at all times
- Bachelor degree
- 10 years of working experience, at least 5 years in a Customer Service function
- Medical knowledge is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of French and English and fluent in Spanish
- You love to work
- Salary + extra benefits + bonus
- Strong, ambitious and dynamic company
- Driven team
- Continuously changing market