Our customer is an international company and is actively searchning for a Quality & After Sales Coordinator.
• As Quality & After Sales Coordinator specialized in motors, you will build long-term relationships with Key Accounts throughout Europe (but mainly situated in Flanders), with workshops, inspectors, internal teams and factories.
• You will be responsible for answering all technical requests, analyzing and writing technical as well as quality reports, editing offers for fixing and compliance.
• You will be responsible for carrying out occasional field visits for following up technical issues, warranty requests as well as services in general.
• You will be responsible for all the administrative follow up within the company.
• You have a Master or a Bachelor in electricity / electro-mechanics / mechanics or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of Quality Systems (ISO,…) and Quality Tools (FMEA,…)
• Knowledge of motors and/or frequency drives is a must
• You have a successful experience in a similar position as a technical analyst
• You can build a network from people in different activities in different functions (Engineering purchase, maintenance...)
• You are independent and enthusiast with strong communicative and organizational skills
• You have good knowledge of Dutch, English and French language.
• You have a good knowledge of Office tools.
We offers you a function in an ambitious multinational team with a high local added value
Salary in line with candidates' skills. Additional extra-legal advantages (such as meal and eco vouchers), hospital insurance, pension insurance and bonus system.