Today, they are looking for a Air Freight Manager to lead their team and together manage all tasks related to enhancing the service level to and of their clients.
Our client is an important international player specialised in Air Freight.
The Air Freight Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible of identifying incorrect actions and applying (new) improvement procedures to the operational processes - export, handling, and transport etc…
- You will maintain contact with customs, transport suppliers, clients - perform quality checks on the handling of customs formalities
- You will manage the relationship with customers and ensure optimal service level
- You will participate in projects such as introduction of new clients, change in request from existing clients…
- You will manage a team and be responsible of their development
- You are the point of contact for internal departments, external clients, answer questions and advise where necessary
- You are proactively contributing to the global improvement of the company by leading and managing a Team towards the targets and results of the company
The Air Freight Manager has the following profile:
- You already have several years of experience within Transportation, Customs, Freight with strong people management skills
- You speak in Dutch, French and English
- You can communicate well with internal and external parties from different sectors
- You have experience in documentation (export and import)
- You like to work in a customer-oriented way and take initiative to improve processes
- You are solution oriented, think outside the box and good with bringing new ideas to the table
What's on offer?
- You will join a rapidly growing organisation
- Varied job with a lot of exciting responsibilities
- Attractive salary with meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance