Offre d'emploi : G/L Accountant
An interesting opportunity as G/L Accountant in an international environment with possibilities to evolve.
Our client, an international company located in the region of Willebroek - Puurs - Bornem, is looking for a G/L Accountant to strengthen the Accounting department. You will join multicultural environment with opportunity to learn and to grow.
As G/L Accountant you will be responsible for following activities in the centre of excellence:
- You will participate in the month-end closing process including (but not limited to) researching for missing entries, booking provision journals, accruals, ICY reconciliations, fixed assets and revenue recognition
- You will document and reconcile the balance sheet accounts on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly journal entries such as Cash, Payroll, Benefits, Prepaid, accruals, etc.
- You will produce reports and KPI's in order to analyse the current processes or improve the quality of the financial services. You follow up on them and share your findings. File and maintain all journal entries for internal and audit purposes
- Assist in automating processes and procedures
- Assist in preparation of government statistics
- You will assist various departments in accounting issues and queries
- You will support the Auditors in conducting the internal and external audits for the different legal entities
- You will participate in maintaining and improving controls over the different business and accounting processes
As G/L Accountant you will work closely together with your colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting
- You have working experience as A/P, A/R or G/L Accountant
- You are fluent in English, any other language skill is seen as an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, meet strict deadlines and be flexible where needed
- Hands on approach, "getting things done"
- Team player
- Strong administrative efficiency and drive for accuracy.
- Quality focus (committed to achieve high quality standards).
- A long term opportunity to grow as a professional in an international environment
- Competitive salary package with extralegals such as meal vouchers, insurance, extra holidays, …
- Easy access by public transport, bike, car, due to it's location in the region of Willebroek - Puurs - Bornem