Offre d'emploi : Cargo Officer
Department: Operational Prepared by: Coastair
Last change date: 27/10/2022
He/she is in charge to collect documents, record and follow-up the administrative task related to the goods that are circulating in the warehouse.
Position in the organization
Job Purpose / Rational for the position
The purpose of the Cargo Officer’s work is to ensure the customers/drivers get a professional approach and follow up .
Knowledge / Know-how
- He/she has an confirmed experience in cargo administration.
- Security regulated agent certificate ;
- Dangerous goods regulations certificate (Category 6) ;
- Computer confirmed skills (Office 365,…).
- Communication skills ;
- Administration Skills ;
- Manage priorities ;
- Quick learning and application off the processes ;
- Organized ;
- Detailed oriented, rigorous ;
- Team player ;
- Stress resistant Flexible.
- Fluent English and French, Dutch is a plus.
Customer Focus 3
- Responds adequately to the customer's request.
- Always remains friendly, even when the customer has a complaint.
- Provides a concrete solution to the problem raised by the customer.
- Gives the customer transparent advice or refers him to the competent persons or services.
- Contacts the customer himself, if necessary.
- Demonstrates a professional approach.
Professional Orientation 3
- Masters his profession.
- Practices his profession professionally.
- Maintains and improves his own knowledge and skills.
- Knows what has to be done and how it should be done.
Plan & Organize 3
- Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Brings order, structure and regularity to the work to be done and thus obtains an overview.
- Set objectives, priorities and time allocation.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Administrate the documents and follow-up of the handling of goods
- Ensure the accuracy of the documentation accompanying the goods.
- Follow up on the security of the goods in compliance with the security rules.
- Record the movement of goods in and out of the digital system.
- Acceptance of dangerous goods in accordance with IATA rules.
- Correcting information where necessary.
- Issuance of customs documents or requests to customs agencies.
- Gathering proper documentation for outbound cargo.
- Tracing - tracking status of goods.
- Follow up on palletization in order to issue a cargo manifest and a correct NOTOC.
- Sort and file various documents.
- Taking care of the customers
- He/she is responsible for the customer professional reception of customers and suppliers in the organization.
- He/she is responsible for a correct telephone assistance for both customers and suppliers.
- He/she shows suppliers the way in the organization.
- Processing custom requests.
- Processing of information provided by customers (E.g. booking, allocation,…).
- Communicate with colleagues, Cargo Office Executive and customer and different departments
- Inform the appropriate customer/department in the event of missing documentation.
- Inform the customs agency/customs of the movement of the goods.
- Ensure that the necessary information is transmitted for invoicing purposes.
- Communicate corrected information when necessary.
- Report and communicate any incident or discrepancy related to the goods.
- Transmission of directives to the warehouse by preparing the necessary documents for the activity (loading/unloading of trucks; instructions for construction).
- Ensure monitoring of equipment stock (ULD) and check in collaboration with warehouse supervisor (daily inventory of freight present in the warehouse).
- Being aware of prolonged screen work ;
- Being aware of long-term sedentary work ;
- Being aware that the above list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented by tasks that are related to your knowledge, capacities/abilities and linked to the work environment.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Administration / Secrétariat | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Administration générale | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Logistique / Transport | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Logistique et administration des transports | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Logistique et transport - général | Liège