Offre d'emploi : Manager Passenger Traffic Development (M/F/X)
- LIEGE AIRPORT
- Liège (Province) (BE)
- jeudi 10 novembre 2022
- Date limite
- mardi 24 janvier 2023
- Logistique / Transport, Logistique et administration des transports, Logistique et transport - général, Transport aérien
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience, 2 à 5 ans d'expérience, 5 à 10 ans d'expérience, Non communiqué
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
In the context of the development of its activities, LIEGE AIRPORT is looking for :
Manager Passenger Traffic Development (M/F/X)
The Manager Passenger Traffic Development (MPTD) is the link between the prospects, the client and the airport, anticipating and understanding the client’s specific needs and offering tailored solutions. Her/His goal is to create credibility, build strong, lasting client relationships and earn the client’s trust but also to generate new business opportunities.
The MPTD analyses and adapts new strategies to react to changing business trends. He/she manages objectives and plans with and/or through internal associates. The MPTD is responsible for studying and understanding market trends and knowing how they affect Liege Airport’s accounts.
Main accountabilities and tasks :
· You create new scheduled and/or charter routes via existing passenger airlines and by attracting new airlines to LGG;
· You are in charge of the expansion of tour operators (TO) activities;
· You identify and target prospects such as: Airlines, tourism stakeholders for charter flights and/or business travel, TOs and travel agencies;
· You establish a business plan and a trade policy with management aimed to diversify and develop the airport passenger activities;
· You establish relationships with travel agencies and local operators to identify potential regional companies and to present the airport as a possible traffic driver;
· You prospect and develop the targeted market and business relationships over the long term;
· You negotiate contracts and monitor their achievements;
· You carry out market and competition analyses;
· You attend regional and European industry events.
Your profile :
· You hold a master or a bachelor degree in sales or marketing or equivalent by experience and you have a proven track record of at least 5 to 7 years in a passenger airline company or in an airport in an international environment; an in depth experience in the European airline market and in the travel sector is a must ;
· You have strong interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiating skills ;
· You have solid communication skills, written and verbally, in French and/or Dutch and in English, combined with outstanding presentation skills. The knowledge of another language is an asset ;
· You combine strong analytical & organisational skills and a creative & critical mindset with an ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic setting ;
· You are result and solution oriented, strengthened by a collaborative and supportive approach ;
· You are able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies;
· The position requires a considerable amount of regional and international travelling.
Our environnement :
· A pleasant, stimulating and collaborative work environment;
· A dynamic team in a rapidly expanding company;
· A permanent contract with full-time hours;
· An attractive salary package with several additional benefits.