Offre d'emploi : Business Developer Industrial Sector - Data/Cloud Solutions
As Business Development Manager you'll be in charge of maintaining & developing clients from the Industrial sector.
Your job will be to expand the business activities within this important sector.
Our client has extensive expertise in the field of data centers.
Much more than a regular data center, our client has expanded its range of services with connectivity & cloud solutions in order to respond to the market needs.
Our client brings high technical expertise to its customers in addition to its reputation as a reliable partner.
With buildings in 5 different locations in Belgium, they are able to support customers from various sectors such as Industry, Services, Public Sector & Government, Financial Institutions, etc.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to strengthen its Sales & Marketing team.
As Business Development Manager with a focus on Industrial Sector, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop new business within the Industrial sector
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Use all the channels to look for new customers (events, existing network, news to spot new opportunities)
- Gather valuable information about customers, prospects & competitors
- Understand & translate the needs of your customers into a concrete proposal by clearly setting out the benefits & value for the customers
- Precisely follow the quotations and RFP's
- Manage long sales cycles
- Tailor your sales approach to every single customer
- Give presentations & negotiate contract terms
- Attend events, seminars, trade shows, and other networking events as a real company ambassador
- Keep the CRM updated
- Closely work with the Commercial Director to expand the company's business activities within the Industrial sector
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in the IT sector
- Experience in selling to customers from the Industrial sector
- Fluent in French & Dutch
- Strong ability to develop new business & maintain an existing one
- Ability to manage long sales cycles & tailor your sales approach to every single customer
- Strong ability to handle various stakeholders > C-level & middle management
- Excellent communication skills
- Active listener & ability to adapt your communication according to who you're speaking to
- Driven by achieving concrete objectives & results
- Entrepreneur, autonomous, proactive mindset
- Loyal & team player
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get a challenging role & play a key role in the business growth
- Be part of a dynamic company that cares about employees' well-being
- Closely work with 40 passionate & driven colleagues
- Get an interesting fixed salary based on your experience & a variable part based on your own performances
- Get an extra-legal benefits package that includes: company car, laptop, phone, insurance, meal vouchers, 32 days of holidays