Offre d'emploi : AP Accountant - Aviation sector
- Varied and challenging position in an international environment
- Company that invests in their employees and takes into account their ideas
- A great international team with an HQ in Belgium
- A company with short decision lines where the employees are central to the success of the company
- Fun team activities in real life again. They enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- Easily accessible by public transport
- A lot of flexibility
- Processing and keeping track of expenditures (purchase orders, invoices, expense claims, statements, …) and related payments to ensure the accounting records represent a correct view on the obligations of the company and the creditors are correctly and timely paid.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances and underlying information and support.
- Tracking, maintaining, and overseeing the daily movement of money in and out of a business' banking accounts to manage cash in accordance with the expectations of management and the available reserves.
- Responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance to ensure a good relationship is kept with vendors and other external and internal stakeholders.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports to improve efficiency of all different departments.
- Improving the invoice approval and payment process to reduce workload and backlog of all involved colleagues.
- Providing assistance with the annual audit to optimize the audit process and come to a clean audit opinion within the set deadlines.
- Een eerste ervaring binnen Accounts Payable is een grote plus.
- Goede kennis van het Engels en Nederlands zijn belangrijk
- Je bent een kei in het nauwkeurig verwerken van cijfergegevens en hebt oog voor detail
- Je hebt kennis van de Microsoft Office-toepassingen en je hebt snel inzicht in nieuwe informatica-pakketten.
- Kennis van SAP is een plus
- Goede communicatievaardigheden
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant domain, with 1-3 years of work experience
- Team player who loves personal interactions and gives a clear personal touch to human relations
- Relates to the 4 corporate values: passion, integrity, accountability and open-mindedness
- Analytical, a real "number-cruncher"
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French - oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, experience with SAP is nice-to-have