Offre d'emploi : Tax Manager - Vilvoorde
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Tax Manager for a permanent position based in Vilvoorde.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the real estate sector.
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage tax compliancy (VAT, CIT, Withholding taxes, …);
- Provide tax support towards the different CE teams related to commercial transactions (eg commercial transactions, due diligence,…);
- Analyse law changes and implement changes to the group structure where needed;
- Manage tax risks within the Group;
- Maintain and further develop a transfer pricing system within CE;
- Managing the relationship with the local tax authorities and follow up of tax audits / Manage and support tax audits.
The required profile for the Tax Manager position:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant (consultancy) experience, preferable in the Real Estate industry;
- You have experience working in an international environment;
- Good organisational and communication skills;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- You're not afraid to challenge the obvious.
Interested in this position of Tax Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.