Offre d'emploi : Area Sales Manager Belgium - Sustainable building solutions
You have a technical (building) sales experience in Belgium & You value sustainability, ecology, innovation and premium quality ?
My client is a French company evolving in the field of building material.
It was created by a successful French business man who wanted to actively contribute to shifting towards more sustainability.
Together with his associates, he developed a solution to allow new buildings as well as renovated ones to optimise any external flat surface in terms of insulation and water drainage.
By manufacturing each element involved in the solution, they ensure the highest level of quality for the product, combined with a high level of customisation to each client project.
The company reach today 100 employees in France and is starting its expansion in new territories, starting with Belgium.
As Area Sales Manager, you are the first employee of the company in Belgium.
Your role is to install the product in the Belgian market by
- building up on the existing network managed by the 4 distributors
- acting as an ambassador among prescriptors of the building industry : architects, study bureaux & entreprises générales
- building your own network among technical field stakeholders like roof specialist, insulation specialists, contractors, etc.
This network building phase will be supported by a thorough analysis of the Belgian market to identify which product line will best fit with the specific needs of the Belgian market. For this you collaborate with the Export Sales Director to further define the best commercial strategy for the Belgian clients.
In the short/medium term you'll also be expected to take an active stance in the further development of the Belgian entity by taking part to the development of a small local team (sales leader) and/or setting up of a physical local entity and/or P&L management of the Belgian entity.
This role and included responsibilities will therefore evolve based on your level of success and personal ambitions.
The successful candidate will
- have minimum 3 years of technical sales experience, ideally in the building material/building solutions/building related equipment
- be fully fluent in Dutch with upper intermediate level of French & English
- have a strong entrepreneur mindset : looking for a high level of autonomy (no local team & no office), able to start a business "almost from scratch"
- strong drive & ambition : you are not looking for a role to fill but more a mission that you can tailor to your level of skills dynamic and growth ambitions
- be reliable, autonomous and committed : among the core values of the company is trust. You work with a yearly target and the full support of your management, you are managing your own schedule and setting your own deadline. This level of trust comes with the expectation that you take pride in delivering your best possible level of efforts.
- strongly share values of sustainability, innovation & ecology as they are at the heart of the product and the whole company culture.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive gross salary package aligned with his/her level of experience and growth perspectives.
This fixed salary is topped by on target earnings to reward your performances.
In addition the company offers a complete package of extra legal benefits, aligned with the standards of the Belgian market (car, tank card, meal allowances, net allowances, pension plan, medical insurance, etc).
The contract is Belgian and on a permanent basis (CDI)