Our client is a Belgian engineering company active in the electrical energy market, we are looking for a Solution Architect Datacenter.
- Staying informed about the newest technologies, products and solutions within the DCF domains in general and closely within the segment of his/her specialization. Presenting all new solutions to the CTO so that Automation always possesses the best products and solutions. Ensuring that Automation-DCF is always one step ahead of the competition.
- Determining which products and solutions are needed fulfill to the customer’s business needs, this from selecting state of the art products, designing a future proof solution, building and maintaining the project plan and to advice/guide the production till Customer Acceptance.
- Getting involved within a project from the moment that a Customer (and account manager) develops needs, all the way through the delivery process and handover to after sales.
- Project Manage the implementation/building of his solution by guiding production and assisting them in word and deed when necessary.
- Understanding of business needs of clients and translating them to the best DCF solutions.
- Prepare the documents which will allow the production team to produce in line with the designed solution. This to ensure customer satisfaction .
- Giving guidelines during the implementation and controlling/adjusting until the solution is delivered. In line with the highest quality which is delivered on time within pre-arranged budgets.
- Ensuring that all user manuals are up to date.
- Sharing a feedback report with the whole team at the end of each project, functioning as input for all future projects (lessons learned).
- Supporting the Project Manager in organizing and producing (FAT and (SAT) of DCF installations.
- Supporting of client driven activities and meetings.
- Bachelor/Master in Engineering Electricity/Electromechanics/Cooling Techniques (or equivalent by experience);
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in one of the following fields: electricity, mechanics, electronics, cooling, fire protection, access control or monitoring platform;
- Proven project management skills and knowledge of different project management methodologies;
- Skills in managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Passionate about the facilities aspect of data centres and willing to share knowledge and experience with others;
- Knows how to motivate people and teams. People management and Team player. A winners profile;
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English;
- Assertive and good (change) communicator;
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Office and ERP systems (Navision is a plus);
We offer you an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits, such as a car and a bonus.