Offre d'emploi : Office Manager
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
A Brussels based think tank is seeking a new addition to our team in Brussels to support with project management and various administrative duties.
- bull; Performs a wide range of office support, secretarial and administrative functions, including:
o Maintain internal and/or external databases of contacts; o Keep track of invoices and cross reference with bank accounts; o Prepare payments for invoices ; o Liaise with accountants; o Respond and draft routine correspondence and other communications; update and maintain large distribution lists; handles arrangement for printing, editing and translation as necessary; o Preparing purchase requests for goods and services and processing financial transactions related to the payment of vendors, individual contractors and consultants, ensuring that all necessary supporting documentation is available and following up on clearances as needed; o Support travel arrangements, including the timely issuance of tickets, visas, and related payments; o Perform general administrative tasks (e.g. arrangements for meetings and events, reservations, budget follow-up, etc.).
- bull; Performs other duties as assigned.
- bull; Relevant experience in an office support function, performing administrative duties related to finance, accounting and/or human resources management.
- bull; Excellent planning and organizational skills with a strong service-oriented attitude, and capacity in multitasking, in particular in high-pressure situations and in short timeframes;
- bull; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- bull; Demonstrated project management skills;
- bull; Native-level written and spoken English - proficiency in other languages will be considered an advantage;
- bull; Be authorized to work and live in Belgium.
- bull; Formal education/ training as secretary and/or completed training in project management with certification is an asset.;
- bull; Experience in an international environment and multi-stakeholder process.
Salary and Benefits
Start date: interviews start as applications are received. Work will start as soon as possible after a suitable candidate is found.
Duration: One year contract, with the aim of extending beyond this period.
Compensation: Competitive, depending on the level of experience and background of the candidate.