Do you perfectly speak Dutch and have notions of French? Do you have a Master degree and are curious about the banking sector? Junior profile or looking for a career switch? Apply here!
Our client, a famous retail bank present everywhere on the Belgian territory, is currently looking for Customer Advisors to strengthen its teams based in Leuven and Ghent.
As a Client Advisor, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You give tailor made and personal advice to clients through different channels
- You advice clients on daily banking products but will also have the possibility to specialize into specific areas of the banking world
- You proactively detect cross-selling opportunities and propose relevant products/services to customers
- You take part into different projects to improve existing processes
- After having mastered the client part, you are ready to evolve into other departments of the bank
As a Client Advisor you have the following profile:
- A Master degree (any orientations are welcome!)
- You recently graduated and are curious to discover the banking world. Or you are a professional looking for a career switch into the banking sector
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch. Knowledge in French and English are a plus
- You are client and solution oriented
Our client will offer you the possibility to grow and evolve in a dynamic, innovative and well-known bank. You will receive many trainings in order to be the best at what you do. Moreover, our client proposes a hybrid function (teleworking allowed) and offers a very good balance between private and professional life. Salary is also assorted by many additional benefits.