For its Client, Robert Half is looking for a Business Controller (H/F/X) to join its finance team.
Our Client is one of the international leaders in its sector. Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs.
Reporting to the controlling manager and working together with the group's different affiliates, your main job will be to help monitor and assess the performance and costs involved with all companies.
- As a Business Controller for a group that is rapidly expanding, you will be the essential support for the group's management to ensure the latter attains its overall objectives
- You will be involved in plans to automate and digitalize the group's financial reports (Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence tools)
- You will provide your financial and analytical expertise and act as an intermediary between managers and the finance department
- Establishing estimated budgets
- Creating and analyzing financial reports on lines of business (business object BI tool)
- Implementing dashboards, KPIs, etc.
- Optimizing and controlling financial evolutions and variances for both land-based and online activity.
- Regularly analyzing the performance of operational activity
- Cooperate hand in hand with business partners in ad-hoc projects
- Digitalisation projects
- Participate with the finance, technology and business partners to the assessment and implementation of Enterprise Management System
- Master's in economics, business or management (with a focus on finance)
- 3 - 5 years experience in a financial controlling position
- Good knowledge of/particular interest in : accounting (general and analytical), financial analysis, internal auditing and financial planning
- An interest in new technology is a real plus
- Knowledge of EPM, BI tools and ERP is preferable
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- Proficient in Excel and all its features in expert mode
- B2 level of English and any other language is a plus
- An analytical mind and good deductive skills
- Responsible, discreet and respects privacy
- Thorough, accurate and methodical
What We Offer:
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- The opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- The chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- A friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- Leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- The opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- A competitive salary package with several perks
We are certified Top Employers 2022!
The health of our employees is our priority, we offer 50% remote working, as well as health and safety measures. Various activities are organized throughout the year, such as giving blood in the building's courtyard, teambuilding days and the #loveyourhealth program which gives employees the opportunity to take part in various sporting activities.
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.