- Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry - OTC - Focus on Pain portfolio
- Strategic and operational Marketing activities for the most important category in the OTC market.
Our client is a market leader in the field of OTC in the pharmaceutical industry. The company is historically specialized in pain management and self-medication.
In order to sustain their growth in the Belux region, they are currently looking for a new Sr Brand Manager - Pain - Pharmaceutical - OTC - to join their Marketing division.
As the successful Sr Brand Manager - Pain - Pharmaceutical - OTC - you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of the assigned category - Pain - to drive and support the business in the Belux region.
- Development and implement the marketing strategy to support achieving the financial targets as well as the set marketing Key Business Objectives.
- Prepare and implement the marketing plan- & business planning
- Manage all the marketing activities on the assigned portfolio
- Manage of the yearly marketing budget to split between the different
- Develop & implement a media strategy for the category: HCP & DTC
- Improve marketing effectiveness by developing efficient and creative omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a high level of product & market knowledge.
- Monitor competitive situation, Provide information on performance, key competitors, market dynamics, pricing impact and customer/patient needs in preparation of key business reviews and management and/or regional ad-hoc requests
- Set up promotional campaign & future collaboration with distributors
- Develop marketing tool for POS & sales team on the filed
- Manage the new product launches to reach the expected market
- Prepare briefing, coordinate, and follow-up with external agencies to develop marketing material, (and others, if relevant)
- Accompany the field force in the field to gain insights on how to best support them in their sales journey and identify/test marketing ideas
- Closely monitor and follow-up investments providing updates for financial forecasting
As the successful Sr Brand Manager - Pain - Pharmaceutical - OTC - you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Master's degree in business or Marketing or degree in Life Sciences - or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of previous proven experience in the field of marketing within the Pharmaceutical sector (OTC and/or RX)
- Strong HCP experience and digital marketing project (Omnichannel)
- Capacity to thing outside of the box to bring new potential field of development for the marketing team.
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and business
- Good analytical mindset - ability to drive project based on data
- Result oriented with strong team spirit
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical Belgian field
- Autonomous, proactive, dynamic, can do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English is mandatory
As the successful Sr Brand Manager - Pain - Pharmaceutical - OTC - you will:
- Have an attractive complete salary package in line with your experience - with all the belgian extra legal advantages (Company car, insurances, net allowances, Bonus system, Insurances, etc.)
- Join a fast growing & dynamic company willing to change the field of Healthcare in Belux & in EU
- Be part of a long term project within a driven Marketing team