Offre d'emploi : Co-pack planner FMCG
You support the team coordinating the development and planning of production / supply / flow of promotional finished products to ensure maximum customer service, the lowest cost, the necessary quality.
Our client is a big player in the FMCG sector
a. Forecast Management for the Promo SKUs
b. Ensure the feasibility of the plans (product availability + material, capacity)
c. Establish the Daily/weekly delivery schedule for finished products
d. Follow daily the progress of deliveries vs plan
e. Place selected material orders to suppliers.
2. Flow management
f. Manage the upstream and downstream logistics flows of the finished products between the embellisher and Warehouse
g. Avoid delays in supply and delivery
h. Manage information flows inherent to the activity
3. Records Management
i. Collect and challenge the need of the purchase order
j. Create/Manage the changes in the Materials from Marketing
k. Follow-up for materials orders with Marketing Team
4. Service Improvement Projects
l. Participate in process improvement projects / service tools
m. Be proactive on continuous improvement
n. Minimize stock difference at Warehouse for embellished SKUs
o. Manage deliveries between embellisher & Warehouse
Your assets to carry out this mission
1. Rigor and autonomy
2. Organizational and adaptation capacity
3. Good communication skills in English & Dutch
4. Good with information systems.
The most of this position
1. Contact with transversal functions (marketing, planning & sales forecasts, sales)
2. Contact with external service providers
3. A good knowledge of the Supply Chain
4. A first step in the world of mass consumption.
Important selection criteria
1. Fluency in English & Dutch
2. Good skills in excel
3. Able to deal with high amount of data
4. Interest in Supply chain department for future
Dynamic environment + lots of things to learn!