Based in Liège, SmartNodes is the LACROIX City R&D excellence center for smart street solutions over lighting grids. The measurement of traffic density and user speeds is used for road mobility and safety applications. By integrating environmental sensors, parking sensors, etc., SmartNodes' public lighting network is becoming the driving force behind Smart street networks.
SmartNodes is part of LACROIX City, European leader in Smart City technology. As industrial designer of complementary smart street equipment for local authorities and businesses, LACROIX City guides, optimizes and secures the flow of vehicles and people with an end goal: to share streets and roads, taking into account the needs of all their users and operators. Established in France, Spain, Belgium and North America, LACROIX City has now more than 600 employees shared between R&D offices and complementary production sites. Lacroix City customers are cities, regions and distribution network companies, worldwide. Together, they prepare the infrastructure for smart roads and mobility. Please visit https://www.lacroix-city.com
In order to develop its business and reinforce the team in Liège, we are actively looking for a (m/f): Field Application Engineer.
Reporting to Customer Journey Director, you are the technical contact point for customers in both pre- and after-sales operations. You maintain close contact with customers in order to fix their technical issues and to identify technical upgrade and commercial opportunities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You propose, with the support of the R&D organisation, the most suitable solution based on the customers’ specifications and expectations.
- You support customers with technical trainings.
- You closely follow-up and support customers during the installation phase and during evaluation periods on site.
- You participate to international trade shows, exhibitions and events with technical demos and papers.
- You write customer training and customer projects related notes.
- You report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master’s degree in engineering, IT or computer science, or equivalent through experience.
- Solutions, quality, innovation and results oriented, with good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, hands on, autonomous, rigorous and flexible.
- Very good command of English, French and Dutch. The command of German is a plus.
- Good understanding of Linux environments and embedded C is a plus.
- Junior application welcomed.
- A diversified and challenging technical position within a dynamic team in a fast growing start-up.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and green tech company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/field-application-engineer-mf-en/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.